As a member of Recreation Connections Manitoba (RCM), you will benefit from:
- Extensive networking with colleagues from around Manitoba who share similar interests and have diverse expertise.
- Having your views and concerns brought forward, as RCM speaks to government and stakeholders on your behalf.
- Provincial and regional professional development and training events.
- Regular communications through email special news bulletins and regular bi-weekly newsletters.
- Participating on RCM committees and working groups in order to positively influence the future direction of recreation, provincially and nationally.
- Voting on issues that affect the recreation profession and the health and wellness of Manitobans at the Annual General Meeting.
- Uniting recreation professionals and creating the swell of support critical to the success and future of this association.
- Member discounts at various RCM professional development, training and education events including the Annual Provincial Conference.
To become a member please visit the Membership Applications section of our website.
Recreation Connections is important to Manitobans.
Recreation Connections Manitoba, Inc. exists to collectively share the passion and spirit of recreation and is dedicated to enhancing the health and wellness of all Manitobans through the development and support of recreation professionals, practitioners and volunteers.