This 3-day certificate course will provide a comprehensive and rigorous in-class experience of those involved in aquatic facility operations.
Areas Covered by the Course
- Communicable disease prevention & control
- Water circulation and filtration
- Chlorine chemistry & water balance
- Daily aquatic facility maintenance & operation
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
Instructor: Dan Repeta
This is currently scheduled to be an in person class. Public health orders and facility rules may impact class size and other conditions. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.