This 3-day certificate course will provide a comprehensive and rigorous in-class experience of those involved in aquatic facility operations.
Areas Covered by the Course
- Communicable disease prevention & control
- Water circulation and filtration
- Chlorine chemistry & water balance
- Daily aquatic facility maintenance & operation
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
Instructor: Dan Repeta
This is currently scheduled to be an in person class. Public health orders and facility rules may impact class size and other conditions. This may include masks and proof of vaccination. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Cancellations, less a $35 admin fee, will be allowed up until four weeks prior to the course. After four weeks no refund will be given however a credit to a future course maybe considered on a case by case basis.